Online Warehouse Clearance
Here is all the information you need to be ready for our online warehouse clearance, which opens here Thursday, May 11th 7pm!
Read up and be ready, link to our clearance site will be active here Thursday, May 11th 7pm AEST.
Things to note...
1. There are no cart holds – yikes! The eCommerce platform our clearance is held on does not practice cart holding - this one is out of our hands. Like our onsite clearance, first in, best furnished. If you see something you love, place it in your cart, check out and come back for more. Our freight carriers can consolidate freight for multiple orders. See freight info below, particularly freight carriers' minimum CBM charges.
2. What products are in the clearance? Pieces available are discontinued collections and sample collections. Products currently on our website will not be found on our online clearance, but you will find some beautiful ranges.
3. Is there a limited quantity? Yes, there's a limited quantity of each collection available, ranging from 2 to 50+ pieces per range.
Limited freight destinations
We would love to service everyone; Australia & worldwide, however, items for sale during our clearance can be shipped within Australia to metro:
East Coast Qld: Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast.
Please note freight exclusions to rural regions apply. Orders for delivery outside listed regions may be cancelled due to transport limitations.
Due to the volume of orders during our clearance, allow up to 15 business days for dispatch.
If you have multiple orders we can consolidate the orders, the above CBM charges apply for consolidated orders too.
If you have made one purchase, and want to add more products, select the option of "pick up" rather than "ship" when checking out and leave us a note in the notes field. We will calculate the total CBM and will confirm the freight charge via email invoice based on the above charges.
Please note that no confirmed order with a request to have freight added after the final purchase can be cancelled or refunded due to freight costs.
All deliveries are to driveway only.
- Delivery Address: Please provide us with a delivery address where deliveries can be made during normal business hours from Monday and Friday. A post office box address cannot be accepted. Your contact details and phone numbers are passed onto our logistic companies and they are requested to contact you in advance to advise of the anticipated date and approximate time of delivery. Uniqwa Collections will do everything possible to request that the logistic company contacts you in advance, but unfortunately we cannot be held responsible if they do not facilitate such a contact.
- Delivery Instructions: Please provide clear delivery instructions within the "Notes" area of the checkout. Many of the products on our website are large and heavy in nature and may require special delivery arrangements. It is imperative that you provide us with any special delivery details relating to your delivery address. Should your delivery address be in an apartment block, high-rise building, block of units or flats or have restricted access you must notify us, so that special arrangements can be made if necessary.
- Delivery Times: In most cases we expect despatch to have be completed within 15 working days of placement of your order, depending on where you live.
- Receipt of Delivery: Before signing as having received the products in good order please unpack and check the product/s for any faults or damages. If you have any concerns you must make the appropriate notes on the delivery cart note before signing it and ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the fault or damage immediately following the delivery. You must notify Uniqwa Collections of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods by phone on (07) 5596 0884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org