Want to join the Uniqwa family?
It is not only our furniture design that is uniqueness with a difference. So is our corporate culture and we love it.
If you have soul, funk and a big smile and love all things Uniqwa drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org We are always happy to hear from driven, motivated souls who can potentially join our team ♡
- Complaints Resolution Officer
- Warehouse Assistant
Complaints Resolution Officer
About the role
We are looking for a professional and people-friendly Complaints Resolution Officer to join our ever-growing team to play an integral part in the success of our company's customer care processes.
This role requires a strategic thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a part of our Quality Control Team, you will join a group of peers to ensure excellent outcomes are achieved.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing compliant and quality complaint responses that ensure appropriate outcomes are reached
- Managing the end-to-end complaint investigation and resolution (by phone or in writing) and in accordance with agreed policies and regulatory obligations
- Maintain complaints records and submit and manage incidents that arise from complaints
- Identify root causes of complaints and contribute to product and process improvements to deliver an enhanced client experience and to reduce further complaints
The ideal candidate is highly efficient, assertive team player with the following skills:
- Proven complaints management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Ability to exercise fair and sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to work in a busy environment with time pressures
- Ability to identify and address recurring problems (which can lead to product or service improvements)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- High computer literacy skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com
About the role
Due to our exciting growth, we are looking for a team player to join our Uniqwa family in our Ashmore, Gold Coast HQ.
The suitable applicant will be interested in supporting our warehouse team, the backbone of Uniqwa operations.
- Unloading shipping containers
- Heavy lifting & furniture handling
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- High attention to detail, accuracy in picking and packing
- Quality control monitoring & reporting
- Highly organised
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Woodworking/furniture repair/furniture detailing (bonus)
The position is available for an immediate start, so if you would like to explore this opportunity with us, please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Josh Thomas Warehouse Manager.