Want to join the Uniqwa family?
It is not only our furniture design that is uniqueness with a difference. So is our corporate culture and we love it.
We hire high performing team players who are aligned with our company values. If you have soul, funk and a big smile and love all things Uniqwa drop us a line at email@example.com We are always happy to hear from driven, motivated souls who can potentially join our team ♡
Who we are:
Uniqwa Collections is a trade supplier of designer furniture inspired by nature and ethnic culture for the global interiors industry. Being eco-friendly, socially and sustainably responsible are part of our core attributes.
We have a sustainable design approach in both our product and business operations, which has been built upon the foundations of good relationships with our environment, manufacturing partners and clients alike.
Spray Painter / Sander / Furniture Finisher ~ Full-Time
Who we are looking for:
The suitable applicant will be a key team player in Uniqwa’s operations and be responsible for finishing of products in our workshop environment. We are looking for someone with a professional mannerism to drive our spray painting and finishing of our unique products as well as someone who fits effortlessly into our company culture.
About the role:
We have a very close knit, team environment so the ideal candidate would need to be able to work cohesively and efficiently to maintain our high standards. A certain level of fitness is required as there is a lot of manual labour involved with lifting and handling furniture daily. You must also be able to promote positive communication and workflow between the office and warehouse. You must also have a demonstrated interest and experience working with wood, furniture repairs and finishing.
Other key traits include:
- Accuracy in picking and packing
- Self-motivated team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Heavy lifting & furniture handling
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic phone manner and excellence in customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and take great pride in achieving a high standard of work
- Quality Control experience
- 2 Pac Spray painting/furniture repair/furniture detailing experience
- Maintenance of the Spray room, mixing room and drying room areas and managing the ordering of spray-painting consumables
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive & motivated mindset
- Great organisation & time management skills
- A proactive nature with the ability to work autonomously as well as a contributing team member
If you think you possess the relevant skills to join our workshop team, then head over to SEEK to apply.